On 1 April 2019 new regulations came into effect that require many of the UK’s larger companies to report on energy and carbon emissions within their annual financial reports. (Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting, SECR, 1 April 2019)
The Low Carbon Strategy Network Ltd supports companies meet these obligations and we also encourage organisations to work with The Planet Mark to provide certification that recognises environmental achievements.
The Low Carbon Strategy Network Ltd works with companies in five core areas:
- Meet corporate obligations relating to SECR reporting regulations
- Support organisations achieve certification
- Leverage environmental reporting processes to drive business improvement
- Work with stakeholders and supply chain
- Build a culture that is committed to environmental goals
There is growing pressure for organisations to recognise their environmental responsibilities and in particular, to reduce their carbon emissions. Recent initiatives encourage companies to be ‘net zero carbon’ by 2030 but achieving this will almost certainly require action to offset or mitigate carbon emissions.
The Low Carbon Strategy Network Ltd works closely with Keystone Legacy Ltd to design carbon mitigation initiatives that provide environmental and social benefits.
For more information on how we can help you deliver your environmental strategy.