Fay is a qualified BSi Lead Auditor. She uses ISO standards and tools to enable organisations to meet their strategic objectives in relation to reducing environmental footprint, quality, cost efficiencies and the management of risk.
She has worked across multiple market sectors including: technology, food, retail, manufacturing, automotive and service industries.
Advice to clients includes:
- Providing clear framework to pass Audit
- Planning and facilitation of the Audit process
- Data and evidence gathering
- Legislation updates
- Document writing including: management review, objectives, manuals, legal and aspects impacts registers
- Audit day hosting with the Certification company
- Post audit requirements
- IRCA certified with ISO14001:2015 Environmental management) and ISO9001:2015 audits (Quality)
- IEMA’s EMS Foundation Certification
- Fay is currently studying part time for a Sustainability and Adaptation MSc.